Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Nice charts VHF.

They definitly confirm most of what we have been seeing. Channels are powerful tools. This partially suggests Fridays move in gold and the dollar were nothing but tech moves. But I am inclined to believe this was a tool used against PM mostly because silver is doing its on thing and on a tech bases it should have been crushed more than gold on friday. Although I dont consider 2.90 crushing in gold except it should have been 29.00 up.

There is nothing normal about last friday. This week will be just as abnormal. We are watching a battle between titians it has nothing to do with the little Guy. Anyone using charts I would recommend looking at weekly charts just to washout the noise. ECU is still looking strong in an uptrend with volume picking up. It is on the verge of breaking a serious long term trend which stems back to dec 06.

If ECU is returning to the "news out once a week" it should take very little effort. The weekly chart shows very clearly a double bottom in Aug and Feb.

Possiblitys tommorow: in gold, the continuation of the increadible battle we saw friday. That did not come cheap.

The friday results in gold and the dollar usually precedes something bad the following day (Monday). What could it be? I see trade numbers coming out monday. Is it the Fed wants to see how the DOW futures look before a emergency rate cut of .5 so they don't have to do a 1% during their normal meeting?

These is just my musings and obaservations

Take care this week.

Reg Mills

New Message
Please login to post a reply