Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Who seems to be the most excied

posted on Mar 22, 2008 07:22AM

about this Correction/takedown? I my opinion it seems the Nader crowd. All this intrests me in a contraian way. 2 Weeks ago he had turned bullish of a sort on gold.

For me as I quietly digest the events going on around me. I think If I was to become bullish on gold after being so bearish. I want in now. What should I do? Why the experts say buy on dips. Well we have had one heck of a dip. I have included my personal gold chart.

The interesting thing to note is gold wanted to surge as I expected. But was quickly hammered down. My trend line the bottom of the channel is at 900 as of Thursday, This gives us more room yet. I expect to see a consolidation +/- 15 at the trend line as the former bears become bulls.

Outside of the one article posted here, which claimed we are in a ?deflation? era which it couldn't substantiate with logic most are not upset with this pull back they almost welcome it.

When people are knowingly right they tend to say I warned you now lets deal. Genearlly they are calm about it because they have the upper hand.

However, when they want something and have been telling you they don't boy do they get excited when opportunity presents itself.

It seems this time it is the gold bugs who are calm and becoming rational and the bears who are getting excited. Remember they read the same reports you do and see the same charts as well. They know we have approached the trendlines and bottom of a channel along with increadilble volitility. What to do? What to do?

This is conjecture on my part but I've seen the pattern time and time again. Protect yourselfs be informed of both sides.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$GO...

This is exciting to be part of.

Reg Mills

New Message
Please login to post a reply