Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

100% behind your opinion coach.

The fundamentals haven't changed. Just the way the players have changed. 2006 the bulls were furious at what happened. the bears didn't bat an eye just said see I told you and went on thier merry way. The fundamentals were well hidden from the public. The housing market was just peaking and then slipping.

To add my opinion of the Nadler types are they tell you what you don't want and are willing to take it from you.

I believe that is how I portraied them in my post. They think like Sharks (No offence to Sharky) and rats. I prefer to think like a dolphin. Be quick, agile, helpful and have fun. Anger fear and glee cause one to act irrationally. I do like this one though; anger only consumes the vessel that contains it. I bring this up because the anger is not in the bulls this time. Baawwwt the bears are gleeful.

The three thing that move markets are Fundamentals, Technicals and emotions remember it is a human endevor. Fudamentals give very long trem trends regadless of the other 2. Tech give timing points and emotion drives the short term decision. The last 2 are the only tools the manipulators can use to move you.

Cheers

And thank you for your post it is a good reallity check.

Reg Mills

New Message
Please login to post a reply