Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Re: Working our way back up

posted on Mar 28, 2008 09:19AM

Well for a change we are getting wacked again by the Cartel. On Monday I almost bought 500 onces of silver but did not pull the trigger. It seems that I have another opprtunity to do so if KITCO (been from Montreal it's the easiest way to do so) can come up with the goods.

Monday been the last day of the 1º quarter I would not be surprised to see further weakness in the price. What do you all think, shall I just wait on Monday or go for it right now? Watching the way the Cartel operates over the past years has made their moves so predictable that it would be a shame to waist the buy signals they send us, and at the end I feel that the only way we can hurt them back is by chipping away at the AU and AG through direct ownership of bullion or PM bars.

It's nice to see that ECU's price is holding quite well over the last sessions. The volume is dismall, perhaps no one is willing to sell at this level knowing whats ahead of us?

New Message
Please login to post a reply