Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Voltile Markets Only Go Higher

posted on Apr 01, 2008 09:35PM

It seems as though the volitility continues in asia tonight! But i expect that the next couple of days will be sideways or potentially green. Very positive to see the Dow and the Nikkie up over 300pts. I would use wise judgement if you are planning to short the Dow because all that printed money just seems to be flowng back in. Practically all the bank stocks were in the green today!

All the juniors are way over due, as they have approached the oversold position. This could be the final opportunity for the hedge funds to make a bit of money as they slowly begin to release their short position. The lack of volume and lack of depreciation tells me that the black algarithum bocks will begin to shade black. This does not happen over night but i assume that it's in the works.

Uncle Jimmy today was just a verbal threat to try and make you back down and try to intimidate your magnetic angels. Knowldge is power and that is $$ priceless. I admire your courageous efforts on tryin to assist others to succeed, Unlike those who hide in the weeds!

Higher we Go!

sharky

New Message
Please login to post a reply