Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Re: Aint this a hoot?

posted on Apr 07, 2008 10:28AM

Hi Bigpic!

Speaking of a hoot, I have been ranting about copper lately, a market that is manipulated as bad as gold and silver but there are no central bank holdings of copper so its all done in the trading pits. Today copper broke above the $4 barrier no fewer than 7 times and was driven down each time. Then comes the media to the rescue, as always, with heavily circulated bearish stories about rising copper inventory levels. This of course was a complete crock as inventories rose exactly 1000 tonnes since friday, which is about as significant as a rounding error in terms of real world copper supply. But now worry! The lies and spin and the disengenuous reporting will not change the real market fundamentals. Traders are getting slaughtered on their copper shorts as I write this, and silver and gold traders will face a similar fate. Patience my friend, and do not fall for the widely circulated bullshit that they so desparately try to sell. Hell, it has only been 2 weeks since everyone was saying the commodity 'bubble' had been broken.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply