Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Keep your heads high!

posted on Apr 08, 2008 08:06PM

There is a significant amount of light coming through this tunnel. It seems as though we are turning for the worst but look ahead. We are way way oversold, the last time we were this low we made a great run. The 200DMA and the 50DMA have also dropped this is bullish because when the momentum shifts that can easily be broken. At these levels i am sure the buying will come back in tomorrow as it is dirt cheap again and way undervalued. I expect management to keep the news flowing which will only benefit the shareprice and attract new buyers. There seems to be great support at 1.74 all the way until 1.70. The fact that Gold and Silver were taken down this morning for no apparent reason tells me we only move higher throughout the week. This alone can bring ecu back above 1.90 and that will confirm an upward tren. Keep in mind momentum changes very quickly and is only going to get better as the weeks progress! The juniors have been surpressed way too long and i am starting to see volume pick up again.

Todays action was just a fat lady singing some horrible tunes in the attic and scaring the residence in the lower levels. I have been assured that she will be evicted within the next couple of days its all noise and terrible music to my ear. It should only freighten those who actually believe a fat lady can climb all the way too the attic and then be able to sing.

Higher we will move and i strongly believe that!

Sharky

New Message
Please login to post a reply