Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Apr 23, 2008 06:57AM

Apr 23, 2008 07:49AM
From GRHW "With all due respect to the quote "perception is reality", to me there seems to be a real disconnect between "reality" of the value of the company and the stock price."
I whole heartedly concur, however let me say that it does not Seem, It Is So.
I also believe that just about everyone on this board seems to think so too or even believes (excluding any visitors from Sh board).

I have not read the Sh ECU board for over a month. Just now I took a peek and opened Sinbob's post to verify that I can read it. So I can say that Sh ECU is still functional, just not worth reading/visiting any more, imo.

Applepie:
"Regular forms of TA dont work when assessing mass psychology." Ever so true.
Your description of Ireland's housing parallels my impression of Canada's. I am 200 km out of Toronto. Canada's bubble was traditionally in the big metropolitan areas - Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver until Alberta's oil kicked in and then Edmonton's surroundings joined in. Most of Canada is just coasting with a slight depression.

Today's take down is not a takedown of ECU but of gold and silver, ECU share price just responds to these as many PM stocks, imo.

Apr 23, 2008 09:00AM

Apr 23, 2008 09:15AM

Apr 23, 2008 09:23AM

Apr 23, 2008 09:42AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply