Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Hi Latisha:

I wondered how long it would take before you let it slip. We golbugs and GATA supporters are a nasty bunch. You only posted 18 times yesterday here and 7 on the other BB. (Maybe yo can get the posting up the other BB under Greenwood)...But I must say you are working very hard these days. Talk about going all out.

Let's see...you are in for the long term...another 12 to 13 years....until 2021. That should create a little doubt/fear for those hoping for a rally in the next month or two! Guess the shorters have us all by the b-alls!

You say you are new to the boards but then yo were in ECU at 30 cents.....that yo "remember" when brokers wanted nothing t do with ECU in the past and sold off ECU but you weren't around at the time.

Same old same old....even though you are trying to be clever about it all. Let's see, insert wherever possible...doubt, fear, spin...be as disarming as is possible before getting revealed...after all this BB is a lot more discerning and it takes more effort at disarming and disguising doesn't it?

Your dismissal of that Rob Kirby article on Bear Sterns as "negative garbage" was the clincher Latisha...you really should try to be more diplomatic. then you really blew it with your "Golbug", GATA, and "police state" slips today.

By the way, since you are in Britain, why don't you ever post at 3 to 4 AM our time (central) which would be 10 to 11 pm your time?

Now, I' sure you can take total self righteous indignation at the sheer audacity of my comments and my doubt over you. It would only be for the umpteenth time. Isn't that sheepskin getting a little hot?

Now, I expect a reply that is in measure to the amount of dough yo are getting from the short hedgies that employ your employer.

By the way, I must admit you are quite knowledgeable, which indicates a professionalism consistent with the brokerage/investment banking business. How long have you been out of work in that area...and what happened that you no longer employed there?

Have a thought provoking day. I will be away from this insidious laptop for several hours.

New Message
Please login to post a reply