Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
May 05, 2008 06:11AM
May 05, 2008 06:56AM

Re: financing

in response to by
posted on May 05, 2008 06:58AM

Excellent move by ECU management to dispel any concerns about IIG's support, repayment schedule of the original loan and that any equity financing is required for the 2008 exploration plan. It's always good to have a line of credit to draw on if ever required. From my understanding in talking with the company, I don't expect the company to use this credit but it will act as a safety valve.

There may be conditions in the future plans that require raising capital but these are down the road with higher share prices and will be highly positive as they will advance the companies prospects. Of course there are lots of other ways to advance the companies prospects when you are working on defining one billion ounces of silver eq. I love these kinds of issues as only a handful of companies on the planet can boast they have this potential.

At the best of times I always think the market only gets it right on occassion these days compared to years ago with hedge fund and cartel games etc. But I believe this present market is the dumbest pricing vehicle I have ever witnessed.

May 05, 2008 07:04AM
May 05, 2008 07:58PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply