Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Interesting comment, but I'd be careful to pass judgement......i subscribe to Casey and I did write to them about ECU about a year ago but received no response. I am now part of a Casey Toronto Phyle and have recommended ECU to them for which I have to defend.

There are a lot of good plays out there that have 5 to 10 fold potential, given that ECU has already shot its load 6+times, likely makes this one fall off his radar.

However, given where ECU is now, he probably should take a closer look.

Remember, each newsletter attempts to differentiate itself with their own analyses and methodology. Given where ecu's float is and judging by the share flotation of his recommendations, it's probably one reason for not making Casey list. You can't recommend everything, just the ones they think will win soon, hommelberg believes, but there are many many other analysts that ECU doesnt make the list for and as we know there are several hundred 'high potential' miners, not to mention the few 1000 mining companies.

New Message
Please login to post a reply