Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Great post coach....I particularly agree wholeheartedly with what you said, "ECU will move with the rest of the sector when the money flow turns positive. I do not have to watch individual stocks. I am just patiently holding on for the flood of new money that will lift all the good juniors higher." It will be like eye candy to watch as it takes place!!!

The bond market will eventually start selling off very soon and that liquidity will be seeking a safe haven. The amount of money sitting in bonds is humongous almost to the point of being unfathomable. Just a small percentage of the bond money exiting that market and into the PM market will have considerable effects. Once this shift in liquidity begins I believe we will witness a rise in PMJ's that has been anticipated by goldbugs everywhere for what has seemed to be an eternity. Our day in the sun is inching closer by the hour.

BD1

New Message
Please login to post a reply