Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

The most effective manipulation would be one that isnt noticed by most, the other 1% that noticed (or cared)wouldn' t matter anyways and seems to be the case.

If I wanted to wreck a sector I would hammer the leaders everytime they issue a good news release. Nem was a good example recently issuing good 1/4 profits etc on a day gm announced a huge loss(a few billion/peanuts) Nem went down that day and gm jumped up 12% or so if memory serves me correct?

Ecu has been no different in this respect (like many others) and is likely a target being one of Bill's favs

Anyways, when the leaders are hammered on good news for yr after yr it seems, the message is clear and financially very efficient for those rotten..... . (dont invest in pm stocks, stick with us)

I sure hope they lose soon, I have been right in my gold projections but so wrong in my gold stocks whether I like it or not, for a long time now.

Cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply