Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

I am surprised there is not more discussion on the news today. I know the markets suck right now and ECU is once again drifting around near multi-year lows, but the results were pretty good. Keep in mind that these narrow veins have often developed into wider structures at depth, and often the intervals between veins is mineralized in lower grade stockwork mineralization that is economic to mine on a bulk tonnage basis, as with the Mineralized Corridor that evolved into a large silver resource.

For those who would dismiss the new veins as too narrow, just consider that 40cm of 1250 g/t silver is exactly the same as extracting 1.5m including the waste rock adjacent to the veins, and then processing the entire interval with a diluted average of around 330 g/t silver plus the 10% base metals by-products that are carried in the ore. In other words, its economic and if you throw in a lower grade halo that probably exists within the waste rock, the average grade of that material is probably even higher.

This is just another piece of the puzzle that will contribute to a larger mineral inventory, and one more package of veins that can run along with other zones and other levels to contribute a large volume mining operation, with many stopes in production simultaneously.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply