Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Fighting the Illegal naked shorts....

posted on Jun 09, 2008 06:49AM

Posted On: Sunday, June 08, 2008, 7:56:00 PM EST

Fighting The Illegal Shorts

Author: Jim Sinclair

When I tell you that this is the gang from www.CometGold.com, I am not kidding……….

These people do not waste words or money on attorneys.

Maybe some of the young financial wise guys who are still wrecking the world with their ever and ongoing creation of OTC derivatives should take heed. These same new lions are in the illegal pools that have oppressed gold shares.

One day someone is going to get mad at their boss and inform (being well rewarded) them of the identities of the illegal destructive derivative sociopath shorts.

I would imagine that these geeks with attitude are going to get a social call.

Many Gold juniors are run by dedicated people and in certain cases take the actions very seriously of those who cowardly take comfort in what they think is the ability to attack while hiding.

Dear CIGAs,

When I tell you that this is the gang from www.CometGold.com, I am not kidding.

The cannon is the property of the famous CIGA Rusty Bayonet, one of his many.

The fourth fellow from the left wants to even the score with the illegal gold share shorts. Look at the fellow on the far right, now there is a knife. Sixth from the left seems to have a sawed off shotgun. These people do not waste words or money on attorneys.

Maybe some of the young financial wise guys who are still wrecking the world with their ever and ongoing creation of OTC derivatives should take heed. These same new lions are in the illegal pools that have oppressed gold shares.

One day someone is going to get mad at their boss and inform (being well rewarded) them of the identities of the illegal destructive derivative sociopath shorts.

I would imagine that these geeks with attitude are going to get a social call.

Many Gold juniors are run by dedicated people and in certain cases take the actions very seriously of those who cowardly take comfort in what they think is the ability to attack while hiding.

New Message
Please login to post a reply