Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

The News Continues to Prosper

posted on Jun 20, 2008 05:27AM

We all know that the whole economic condition is only going to continue to worsen. You have to call a spade a spade........ the U.S are trying everything they got to blend in like a camillion and as of now they are doing a great job! They are propping the DOW their dollar fudging numbers you name it they have their hand in it. But my friend i am here to tell you that they are sinking, fast and badly and everyone is slowly starting to realize it. Godl should be much much higher and their is no way that silver should be below 22.00 dollars but its all part of the game! The longer they keep this up the better everything seems on their end.

Ecu continues to come out with stellar news! You can't just release a report stating that you have a potential billion ounces with such high grades! It is the master mind of the geologist taht is behind this operation that is truly making it a success. From the very first annual meeting Roy mentioned that this would develop into a very inetersting story, taht it would only be a matter of time for it to evolve! This story is in its mid stage and will only strengthen from here on in. To think that NEWS like such does not have an effect in such a manipulated market you are wrong......... once the tides turn and they will , you will start to see the movement in SP due to all the past excellent news releases. In business corporations always want the best and teh best of teh best....... this story is soon to sell itself and will be one of the most rewarding investmenst one can ever have taken part in!

We have been at these critical levels far too long, something has to break! The news is just too good to be hinding under a rock. I am long and strong.......up or down i have not lost nothing , its simple just a little bit of digits flucuating in my portfolio.

Things can only get better

T.M

New Message
Please login to post a reply