Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

I hope that the awareness created by such programs will help to generate the critical mass of investor outrage that will be necessary to clean up the problems. Right now its easy to dismiss when isolated complaints come in, because there are so many idiots like that Bildit clown that deny any manipulation is ongoing. When the intensity of awareness builds such that many investors are demanding something be done, then the whole issue will no longer be something that people can laugh off, and it will be addressed.

I listened to that entire segment and almost every one of the scams that was mentioned could easily apply to ECU. In particular, the use of chat room bozos to bash a stock is an obvious one, and the use of a big order appearing on the offer to halt an uptrend. How many times over the last few months have there been huge blocks that appear on the offer, while the volume was a fraction of the block? As was pointed out, a big seller would have to be a complete idiot to try and unload a position like that if they were trying to maximize profits. So why else would someone try that? Gosh, could they be profiting from the downside move? And the idea of different houses shuffling paper every few weeks so they do not have to report it as a short trade? LMAO, I do not have to try too hard to see that going on either, when so many of the bozos try to claim that there is no short position on ECU.

Someone is making a killing on driving this stock down, day after day. It will come to light eventually, even with the incompetent clueless idiots that are in charge of enforcement and regulation in the market. People have had enough of this, and the awareness is growing to put a stop to it. The paper trail is there to track it down once the regulators get off their asses to investigate. As shareholders we have to make sure they do.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply