Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

No doubt the awareness is already reaching the intended audience. I wonder if it will pierce their false sense of bravado and infallibility which seeps all the way down to the level of their paid lacky BB site hecklers? When will the regulators be embarrased or exposed sufficiently to admit the error of their ways? Or will they run and hide hoping it will all magically just go away?

The longer they fiddle, the worse it will be for them, one the antagonist and the other the ignorant mute. Ignorance, we are told, is no excuse under the law but right now the law is an ass. So when will the intensity of the cause enlighten the mute and give them speech, followed by a good kick to the ass to effect punishment on the antagonists?

When fear of the crowd overcomes greed and seeking safe harbour stimulates a flight to safety. All tribes need not participate save one or two.....the rest will follow.

Here is the OSC response to my complaint to them in March of 2006 about illegal naked shorting in Canada...it will warm your heart. Perhaps we have a few paper trails ourselves with such official complaints going back over two years?

I had written to the OSC in March of 2006, obviously to no avail, and received the following reply:

"Dear Mr…….

Thank you for contacting the Ontario Securities Commission (“OSC”) with your concerns about various aspects of securities regulations and specifically illegal naked short selling.

The OSC continually reviews securities regulations and enforcement procedures in an ongoing effort to provide protection to investors from unfair, improper or fraudulent practices and to foster fair and efficient capital markets and confidence in their integrity. We work with the other provincial regulators through the Canadian Securities Administrators and internationally with the International Organization of Securities Commissions. Our Past Chairman, David Brown, co-chaired a working party of the Council of Securities Regulators of the Americas to promote safe securities settlement and clearance systems that are consistent with international standards.

We appreciate comments and inputs from the investing public. If you have direct evidence of any potential violation of securities law, please forward that evidence to the securities regulator in your home jurisdiction

I appreciate you taking the time to contact the Ontario Securities Commission.

Sincerely,

Denis Donnelly
Lead Inquiries Officer
Ontario Securities Commission
inquiries@osc.gov.on.ca
(416) 593-8314
1-877-785-1555

New Message
Please login to post a reply