Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Re: Head fake....Reg Mills

posted on Jul 10, 2008 06:39AM

Hi Pic,

I have level 2 running on stockstream just to watch the massive bids pile up usually before a move in gld. It is the long term chart (which is only a few months right now) I use for confirmation of the Gold trend. It is hard to get real volume on Gold. The GLD is not as clean as I would like. For the moment HGD is relatively clean.

I assumed because HGD is new and it is involved in the shorting of gold it will twitch quicker than HGU. Longs normally have more tollerance. Originally, I tried SLW for a while it worked but fell to counter intuitive moves.

Caution: it is not something to daytrade by unless one is willing to take the time to know the fundamentals of the sector. It can and will give false signals. It will require a constant monitering of this and GLD to get a sense of direction.

Gut feel is the ultimate indicator. Not to be confused with the white noise of others and emotions. Your PF, your decisions.

Enjoy. I encourage anyone to develop their strategy; somethings work better for some and not others.

Reg Mills

New Message
Please login to post a reply