Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Re: Juniors.....Yankee19

posted on Jul 17, 2008 05:58AM

Hey Bigpic...

Here's a couple of juniours I have....

t.mdn --- 30% jv (unfortunately) with ABX in Talawaka Gold Mine in Tanzania. They've been producing since Mar 2005 and have produced over 500K oz of gold, current cash costs reported to be $180/oz. MDN is now debt free and recently finished paying ABX a royalty on the 1st 500K oz so nice income from this mine is starting to flow in. They just reported Tulawaka produced 67+K oz in Q2 so they should rake in about $10M profit for the past Q. They control most of area around the Tulawaka property and have had some very interesting hits as well. They will have a steady income from this mine for a many years to come. Like I say unfortunately ABX is the operator so they are keeping a lid on most of data out of the region. Web site

www.xnord.com

v.ttq --- a Canadian molybdenum play in BC. They have over $10M in the kitty no debt. From their initial 43-101 they have over 600M lbs of moly in the indicated and inferred. At $30+/lb of moly that about $20B worth of Moly in the ground so that equivalent to 20+M oz of gold. Have a look at the CHU property at www.ttmresources.ca

An also of course Jim Sinclair's T.TNX or TRE for those south of the border, like the name indicated it's a Tanzanian Royalty and Exploration Company.

Of course do your own DD...Steve

New Message
Please login to post a reply