Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

As crazy as it many seem out there the fundementals haven't chaanged the USA just announced a much large deficit but i guess that means that everything is under control! LMAO Its like being in a meeting at work and getting in shit for stealing and then everyone starts pointing fingers and snitching about time when....... they can try to bring us to lower levels and scare us with all the red on the screen but this is becoming a normal to us and we know that there is nothing left its a huge wash in the economic circle i believe that the bottom is in as these stocks are all outside on the side walk with a huge sign on top saying "FIRE SALE"

Excellent news today with ECU just shows that the progress is only getting more productive i expect to see Ecu to set in the triple bottom and then begin to escalate towards 2.00 we have seen this before and we have also seen it back up again! Don't be a fool stay focused and don't sell your stock for peanuts its worth a whole lot more!

In for the long haul!

BUYAKA

New Message
Please login to post a reply