Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Sep 26, 2008 07:05PM
Sep 27, 2008 03:18AM
Sep 27, 2008 05:54AM
Sep 27, 2008 07:28AM
Sep 27, 2008 08:36AM
Sep 27, 2008 09:21AM

Sep 27, 2008 10:09AM

ECU has significant and large shareholders who would never accept or even consider a bid anywhere near $3.50 a share and these shareholders control more than 50% of the stock. ECU will be sold someday when silver/gold is much higher, the company has had time to show a much larger resource in the M&I category plus inferred and when it is in the best interest of shareholders. This is many times higher than the present price for sure.

I also note that hostile takeovers in this sector rarely succeed and are rarely attempted. In the case of ECU I doubt any hostile attempt would stand a chance but there is a price point where the odds would be higher but again it's many times the present price.

ECU is entering a sweet spot where there will be news on many fronts in the coming weeks and just in time for a higher move in silver/gold and a positive change in sentiment for precious metals and high quality juniors of which ECU is a leader and one of the best.

New Message
Please login to post a reply