Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Textbook Breakout

posted on Oct 01, 2008 04:12PM

I have been a shareholder for approximately 5 years and i have seen this similar patterns happen before when ECU has broken out of a downtrend.

I don't think many realise the magnitude of that press release the other day! People want to buy our resources, that means we are very very CONFIDENT that we have the resources and more are definately coming! This is also great sign that the agreement was made because it gives us cashflow to continue operating our project without having to open our books to the bank once again or go to the market for another pp! This is excellent and shows that ECU is at the stage of becoming a leader in the pack and will excel as the market progresses. It is becoming more evident that GOLD is a safe haven and the buying patterns will only prosper as the months progress! Once 950 is taken out the downtrend for gold will also be taken out!

What we are seeing with ECU is a retest in resistence, what happens is a stock is considered a breakout when it smashes resistence on high volume and yesterday was a prime example of that! Not to mention silver and gold got demolished yesterday. As we slightly pulled back today is a very bullish technical indicator that the stock is on its way to push through $2.25! It is now on the radar screens as it once was back in 2005 i don't know any other junior company that is performing as well in the same sector! Jim Sinclaire is 110% right that the juniors will fly and those that have the good will propell to unimaginable altitudes!

Things are going to get very ineteresting within the next couple months on the ECU horizon and all i have to say is that none of my shares are for sale!

cheers to all the longs

sharky

New Message
Please login to post a reply