Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

I have been listening to al senarios for quite awhile now. But I am amazed how these paper bullies have tryed to eat up real capitol. We all know gold and silver are the real currency yet underminded by the press, government explortations, and truth in who has the goods and who doesn't. We all know that ecu has the goods it has been reported excellent discoveries for the last couple of years. Yet we sit here looking at ridiculous share price. Sure there are a few who have opened up our eyes of what are real worth is, and we still sit on substancial losses. Why? Well I know I have written to many different people in the press who say tell us what you want to know and we will give you the answers. butttttt noooo. The secret circle don't have the goods the common person has been investing in it and there not happy, cause they can't balance there own worthless paper. I have always been pleased with this forum, and I implore each and evert one of us to convince the press to talk more openly about this. Maybe it would be in vain, but at this point what do we have to lose. Not much more. I still believe ecu will come out of this but I feel I'm on fear factor eating that gross stuff yhat makes you throw your popcorn you just made in the trash. Come on gold 750.00 silver 10.00 and not enough to even protect any world currency. Somethings got to give, and if not I hope my grandchildren find my treasure map. Sorrt all these greedy paper clowns are getting to me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply