Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Re: ECU Value

in response to by
posted on Nov 16, 2008 02:40AM

Thanks, Argoz, for that post. Cheers many of us up here I hope.

The figures speak for themselves and I can only repeat what I posted here a couple of days ago: "I still believe in the fundamentals for this company" and I'm sure many of us here still think the same way.

However, taking up pic's and coach's comments these days and trying to see things also through a realistic lens - I have to say that I am worried about two scenarios:

a) Will ECU be able to get the cash that is needed to continue their exploration programs and start operations? Will they be able to hold on given the current silver prices?

b) What about a possible unfriendly take over? This one frightens me the most - especially when looking at your figures, Argoz! This company could be bought for an apple and an egg I'm afraid... - yes, I know - this is the case for many JM's out there right now but - considering the fact that ECU is one of the top ones out there... - they might be one of the primary targets.

I've not seen much on this board about these aspects recently so maybe people want to comment on them?

New Message
Please login to post a reply