Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

vhf

You continue to impress me with your research in providing the board with important educational material. You have honored us with the best educational source of any of the boards on the Agoracom network.

As we all at times look back and wonder where our minds really were as we held ECU and watched it slide, could there have been any clues as to what was about to happen to our share value?

After reviewing your submitted article from Professor Lewis I stopped short and asked myself the question, why is Royal Gold(RGLD-OTC) the best performing gold related company in the sector? RGLD recently made an all-time high while the senior golds are still down, generally, about 40% from their 2008 highs.

In addition to this forum being a public discussion area for ECU, I think of it as also being a classroom experience in increasing our knowledge. Based upon this conception, I believe our learning experience can only expand if we open up Royal Gold's extraordinary relative strenth to the rest of the group for discussion and analysis.

New Message
Please login to post a reply