Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

1010 am what the xoxoxoxo

posted on Jan 08, 2009 05:27AM

Gold up 16.50 silver up.11 ECU down .03. Of course this is the New York exchange not the TSX which is up on the dollar presumably today. I just don't get it. Is ECUs computers looking at a different market than I am. I am getting concerned to that although at years end we would be getting reports from ECU duh nothing. I'm lost folks really lost. Its great to hear about all the other things going on around us but the fact is we are supposingly sitting on a lot of confirmed amounts of silver and gold and we are not even moving at all. Thats not even including that this quote on agoracom is from the TSX which means my currency is not even close to that stat. Almost 2 years ago silver and gold was less than what it is now, and we didn't even have our first 43-101 report from San Diego. Meanwhile ECU management continues to keep us in the dark. Am I wrong please correct me, and if I am not lets work together as shareholders and try to get some real results. Many reports I have noted in the past have had shareholders putting pressure on management results, maybe it is our turn. I just have a hard time believing that we are sitting under 1.00 a share with all the results and price reflections out there. And GOG has risen. who owns who here? Any thoughts anyone?

New Message
Please login to post a reply