Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Jnycat, you and Tidbits have good points. I am still waiting for a response from Chris Haldane concerning an email question I sent him last summer.

How many years have passed since the ECU/Hecla mill ownership battle began and/or ended? When was ownership determined, and how? Was this not a significant matter to convey to shareholders?

It seems logical to conclude that someone at ECU has opened the exit doors for shareholders a few times. An 8-month delay for an IN report, without explanation to shareholders (just further empty promises), further invites a shareholder exit.

Before my retirement, many times I considered a 15 to 18-hour day a cake walk, and this in a high-pressure occupation. I owned my business 24 hours a day. Mr. Altmann might well own fewer shares of ECU than a welfare recipient.

I fully understand the prospects of ECU, but I also understand the necessity of management with at least a small ownership interest.

ECU's share price isn't a "woe is me case" because of the posters here, for sure. There are big dollars looking for the best place to go, and with a real prospect of 1 billion ounces or more, ECU can't wring out US$.75 or better per share.

All the rah-rah and cheerleading on this board won't help share price. We have been cheerleading a long, long time to no avail. Let's start demanding communication, both positive and negative, from our company, and hold Mr. Altmann accountable for at least some low shareholder interest.

A couple of years ago, ECU was at the forefront in Canada. Name recognition was supreme. What happened? Why have we sunk so low?

ECU is not a big company, and the job of president shouldn't require a Mensa member.

Those wishing to respond by restating their rah, rah cheer, please understand I have read them for many years. They have not prevented a share price drop from well over $3.00 to the current sub-Dollar Store basement prices. It's time to dissect and analyze the management in Canada. Time for answers to questions.

We can get a far better share price with a little concerted effort. Let's go for it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply