Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Another Clown In Congress

posted on Apr 16, 2009 05:56PM

Nothing like double standards on the part of government officials...

More Circus Circus - VHF

-

Washington Corruption: Front and Centre

Karl Denninger

April 16, 2009

From The Hill:

Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) blasted "tea party" protests yesterday, labeling the activities "despicable" and shameful."

"The ‘tea parties’ being held today by groups of right-wing activists, and fueled by FOX News Channel, are an effort to mislead the public about the Obama economic plan that cuts taxes for 95 percent of Americans and creates 3.5 million jobs," Schakowsky said in a statement.

I'll tell you what's despicable and shameful. Right here:

CHICAGO (AP) — The husband of an Illinois congresswoman pleaded guilty Wednesday to tax violations and bank fraud for writing rubber checks and failing to collect withholding tax from an employee.

Robert Creamer, a political consultant married to four-term U.S. Rep. Jan Schakowsky, could face four years in prison on the two felony counts when he is sentenced Dec. 21.

Creamer, 58, a prominent Chicago political consultant, was accused of swindling nine financial institutions of at least $2.3 million while he ran a public interest group in the 1990s.

This is how Washington DC defines "despicable":

Exercising one's First Amendment Rights.

This is how Washington DC defines "acceptable":

Committing a FELONY (to which one pleads guilty rather than face what must have been overwhelming evidence in open court) by swindling people out of $2.3 million dollars as the spouse of a United States Representative.

I'm sure Jan knew nothing about it, just like I'm sure Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Ben Bernanke, Hank Paulson, Barack Obama, President Bush and over 530 others in Washington DC knew nothing about the multi-trillion dollar swindle committed against The American People over the preceding 10 years.

I'm also sure the dishonorable Jan Schakowsky would prefer that people forget about that little 2005 "incident." After all, four years is a long time, right? We can "forgive and forget" $2.3 million bucks being ripped off after a couple of years, no?

Wake the hell up Washington - we the people are tired of this crap and the Tea Parties of April 15th are our lawful exercise of The First Amendment, unlike the felonious conduct that some of you and your families engage in to get what you want.

We need more - and bigger - Tea Parties.

I suggest we do them July 4th. I will make myself available to speak at any of these gatherings; contact me if you're organizing one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply