Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Apr 17, 2009 11:00AM
Apr 17, 2009 11:21AM
Apr 17, 2009 11:57AM

I'd like to add my two cents on Walker and GFMS, he has little credibility as demonstrated by how wrong he and his organization has been for years. He is certainly part of the banking/cartel official circles whose job it seems is to hide the real issues and evidence and never speak the truth. I note that he doesn't even recognize the official central bank reserves are but a fraction of of the 31,000 tonnes they claim as this gold has been loaned, leased and sold into the market for years.

I read his commentary last week when it was released but consider it nothing but a smoke screen for the masses and media schills. I also note that this about does the usual hammer gold news sources that are employed in most forced cartel liquidations like the IMF sales crap stories or strong dollar pronouncements by FED or treasury personnel. It seems we have to put up with this stuff every 3-4 months like clockwork for the traders and cartel boys to get their pound of flesh and keep investors scared and dumbed down. More and more the only thing one needs to watch is COT report which is a sad commentary on free markets, government proxies and government regulatory agencies. The market has become about interventions where truth and honesty means nothing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply