Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

I really want to believe that gold is finally having it's time in the sun, especially on an Options Expiration day (May 26).

So, May 26 is the next trading day on the Comex. However, gold will be trading else where on Monday, the 25th. Gold stands at $957, only $7 above the 950 Strike Price. Knocking gold down $7 is absolutely no problem for the Cartel when all manipulators are in sync.

I hope I'm wrong, but I foresee the usual tripe being spammed on Tuesday that gold fell as a result of traders taking profits because gold failed to penetrate the $960 resistance area.

These criminals are simply not going to rollover and play dead. If Adrian thinks there may be someone taking on the Cartel right now, I'd surely love to see it finally happen, but I have doubts from constant Cartel conditioning.

On the other hand:

It's been noted that while the bullion banks are massively short gold futures, they've also been buying Call Options to hedge their Shorts. So there is a glimmer of hope since they know the s**t is hitting the fan.

Tuesday I'm sure will be an interesting day.

Terry

New Message
Please login to post a reply