Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

I think we all feel this way. However, I have been walking down this desert road with ECU for many, many miles, and all I've seen ahead is more road for a long, long, loooonnnnggg, long time. I've been waiting for the system to break knowing that's what would really make gold, silver and shares finally increase in value.

Well, guess what, walking along this road I'm now in the suburbs of financial hell. It's not too much further to the end of the road in downtown hell. After such a long trek in the desert, it's finally nice to see signs of walking death and burning houses, the outskirts of financial hell.

I just need to keep walking on this road, carrying ECU, a little bit longer until I reach the center of the city of hell. As I walk I see more and more destruction and fire. I can finally hear the gnashing of teeth as the city dwellers are tossed into the streets. Just a little bit further until I reach center of total collapse and financial destruction.

I grow excited to finally be so close and actually, finally seeing what I knew I'd eventually see. The clock is ticking loudly, time seems to pass so slowly now that I'm within reach of my destination. I want to scream because of how long it seems to take now, but it's because of the anxious feelings I have being so close.

I've carried my load this far, to jettison it now would be pure stupidity. I can smell it in the air, I can taste it, I feel it coming, just keeping walking, I know I'll make it.

Terry

New Message
Please login to post a reply