Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: ECU Silver Reports on Gold and Silver for the Month of October

Re: ECU Silver Reports on Gold and Silver for the Month of October

posted on Nov 19, 2009 09:43AM

That is excellent NEWS once again from ECU! I anticipate more great production results within the coming months as ECU has come rather far in such a short time while being in production. As the price of gold and silver continue to increase our production numbers will become more valuable. I think management is directing ECU silver in the right direction and has proven so based on the accomplishments in the past 4 months.

The below is a main indicator why ECU operations will soon be cashflow positive and that will definately help cost or production/balance sheet. I am very impressed with the progress! It will only get better from here on in!

Highlights

"The Oxide Mill continues to perform very well at an average rate of 523 tonnes per day (tpd) during the month of October"

"Operations generated a total of 631 ounces (oz) of gold and 34,576 oz of silver. This corresponds to a 10% decrease in gold and a 152% increase in silver over the previous month. The decrease in gold is due to the shut-down of the roaster to install additional equipment to enhance the control of emissions, while the increase in silver is due to the sale of high silver grade lead concentrates."

November and December should be even better at this rate!!!!

There arn't too many junior companies that can do what ECU is working at and towards!

all will soon be reawarded

sharky

New Message
Please login to post a reply