Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Re: Suspicious Mind...GOLD888888

posted on Mar 16, 2010 05:13PM

You guys got me wrong...

Management has done a very constructive and sensible agenda to address countering the manipulation. Upping production to pay for drilling expenses is the right decision.

They are up against much bigger forces that involve all the money in the world. To let gold / silver rip upwards is equivilent to losing their grip on global power for the elite. They print money not gold...... They have an agenda for us that they will reveal in time.

But do not tell me that management cannot figure out exactly which trading houses are naked shorting, creating false shares and hiring bashers. They operate with impunity because they are doing it on behalf of our global government and I know that any management personnel that publicly speaks of the operations going on behind the curtain on the TSX or Vancouver will have their head handed to them by the Cartel.

But they need to think like Gandhi - he took down the British empire and gave India independence using passive resistance techniques. This involves stating clearly your position and identifying the illegal activities and speaking out about them publicly. They will not take you out if enough people are watching / listening.

1) They could ban together with several other mexican miners and withhold supply from the market by suspending drilling yet keep producing and stockpiling. This would hurt the supply picture - which is the achilles heel of the Cartel.

2). Investing in physical is the only way to hurt the Cartel - and now that China has over 1 billion chinese hoarding it should not be long before the Cartel goes down in flames (I said this 1 year ago and am still waiting).

3). The cadence of suppression used to be monthly, then weekly, then daily and now happens hourly. We have to be nearing a explosive upward move soon. Watch this stock lie dead in the water when silver is $21.00. They have no shame and very desperate.

New Message
Please login to post a reply