Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

I am happy to see smart money getting behind the gold bull at long last, but someone needs to take Paulson aside and let him know he has invested in duds. Kinross and Anglogold? WTF? The right sector, but the wrong companies, IMVHO... I hear he hired John Reade as an advisor. Another bad call, taking in a schmuck who has been top-calling gold all the way up. Seriously, for all of the millions of his own money going into that fund, shouldn't Paulson bring in someone who has been right on the outlook for the metal, and invest in companies that have been productive during this great bull market? Why not load up on the gold producers that are growing and creating value for shareholders, instead of the big names that lag the sector and make poor biz decisions? Get Paulson on the phone, I will work for him for half of what he is paying Reade and get him in the right direction on his stock picks...

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply