Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Please don't misunderstand me jnycat and others...

I'm NOT saying that ECU won't be the first to the finish line. Only time will tell...yes, ECU lost the 2008 and 2009 legs of the tour de PMs, and no longer wears the yellow jersey...but HEY...there's another 10 years to go!

One cannot EVER judge future performance solely by past actions. I made HUGE mistakes in 2008 too - which I will not repeat. Yes, I believe that ECU's share price underperformance of late is due to poor management decisions in the PAST...but lately, they have in my view seemed to try to rectify those shortsighted actions, by opening the second mill, increasing cash-flow, and reducing expendatures to a manageable level. Whether they will repeat those poor overspending, overleveraging decisions in the future is anyone's guess, but my gut feeling is "No, they won't".

Further, I think that the share price of ECU has become QUITE oversold, relative to peers (such as EXN) already DISCOUNTING THE PAST and then some; also, partially because of the downward pressure exerted by the technical 3 year downtrend...

Lately, I have become VERY optimistic for future performance from these oversold levels, and have been (and may continue) accumulating ECU warrants, (since $.20s), for the inevitable BREAKOUT from that 3 year downward pressure. ECU is imho very likely to outperform its peers in the next little while, especialy when the GOG thing is finally settled, when new drilling and milling results are released, and when PMs inevitably break to the upside again.

I think the HARE is waking up...a good sprint would be in order here.

Run rabbit run. lol.

gildage

New Message
Please login to post a reply