Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
vhf
Jan 16, 2010 11:14PM

I am in total agreement with you Coach on fear and profits. I had to go to the doctor today to get a shot to keep me alive at this point. Well after spending the time reading Time Magazine another joke, I went in to find out that I had already had enough shots to put down half the taliban. lmao. Anyways the nurse not my doctor says have you had your H1N1 shot yet. I already had my regular flu shot and don't need to make my immunity system any worse than it already is at my age. Do I think its a scam? Hard to say. But I do know this. If you take to much of anything it will breakdown your immune system. This is only another way for new marketing techniques in healthcare. Shoot I thought we were going for preventive healthcare. In fact the Massachusetts elections proved it to me yesterday. Did Scott Brown win on healthcare reform or was it that Coakley who as a lawyer didn't even know about the bloody Red Sox sock lol pun, that Curt Schilling had to win a world series the first for us since 1918. Wow you had a 30 percentage point lead a month ago before making such a statement and lose by 7 percent. Hmmmmm. I wonder how many of them were Red sox fans. Since I like to gamble I will say 15 percent. I mean come on she called the guy a Yankee fan in Boston, not a good idea. This part cracks me up though. She is a lawyer. Did she not see the news about all of that? I mean come on it had almost as much attention as O.J. Simpson's glove. I sometimes don't think our politicians realize that we are passionate about the truth and fight with ourselves to find it. The problem is they are all lawyers. No knowledge about real life just a book printed by there own agenda. People are sick of being afraid and by all rights do care for each other,something most politicians are against. They expect us to fear them and give in to there whims. Live life to the fullest is what I say no matter what the problem is. We have nothing to fear but fear itself. My only fear is that I will not be able to do whatever I can to secure the future of our children and the cancer that governments continue to make for there own profits.

New Message
Please login to post a reply