Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

I met guildage back when ECU was a $3 stock, before it was even discussed on Agora. I think he is a stand-up guy. I am not going to get into this latest pissing contest. We are all big boys here and there seems to be a bit too much name calling going on lately. I do not expect every post from every member to be universally accepted and applauded. Sometimes we are not going to agree on certain things and some people are overly sensitive to criticism. Lets get over it.

And btw, I still think SH is a joke and a complete waste of time. The ECU forum there used to be one of the best forums for any mining stock, and that was destroyed when a handfull of idiots ran wild with personal attacks, spam, bashing, and other unproductive nonsense. Some form of supervision is a must to have an orderly forum, but I do not think any form of contrary opinion should automatically be banned or deleted. There has to be a balance.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply