Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

I am disappointed that with all of the potential market abuses and fraud that I have observed, the regulators have opted to go after a chat site? WTF! How about naked shorters, how about insider trading, how about institutions that are buying into PPs and then shorting the hell out of the same issues...? To me this is a waste of time and resources to go after a relatively minor issue, when there are so many bigger scams on the go that have a greater impact in the outcome of our market performance.

And one other question. If they are going after paid promo outfits, as alleged here, then I demand that at least as much effort be put into rooting out the boiller rooms and paid basher networks that are surely at work. I can think of a few bozos that frequent the internet chat rooms that would be candidates for some scrutiny, for any regulators that wanted to get off their asses and do their jobs.

I like Agora, and I know some of the principals in the company. I am not going to rush out and issue blame. Maybe the rules have been broken, and maybe not. I just want to see the same level of enforcement at the shorts and bashers.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply