Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Silence is Deafening - Sample letter to CTFC

posted on Apr 09, 2010 10:45AM
Dear Gary Gensler (Bought and Sold man from Goldman Sachs);
Unfortunately, it has become more than obvious that the CFTC is not a regulating agency at all, In fact, quite the opposite - your agency has been transformed into a tenacle of the evil financial complex whose agenda is to aid and abett in the gutting of the formerly richest nation on earth. But no worries...... join the crowd....the rating agencies like Fitch, Moodys and S&P are not ratings agencies anymore either. All bought and sold like you guys. More frightening, the media that you also control (Bloomberg, CNBC etc.) is no longer unbiased and is now censored Orwellian style by these same interests. Thank you for confirming all of this for me so succinctly with your handling of the CFTC "hearings" this past month. Your silence has been deafening.
Don't worry, I am not dissappointed - I will simply take delivery of more metal and watch your credibility crisis slowly strangle your lame shell of an agency to death.
p.s. Hope your 1 year "Investigation" of the Silver Market goes better than your incompetent "hearings" dog and pony show. You sucessfully accomplished exactly the opposite of your intentions of placating the "tin foil hat" crowd. Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag and confirming that tin foil hats are a must fashion accessory this season. What an incompetent bunch of Bozos you guys are !!!!
Yours Corruptly,
GOLD888888
New Message
Please login to post a reply