Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: OT Gulf oil spill predicted in Book of Revelations?

With all the problems in the world the last few years, it is hard to impress me, but after reading Dave in Denver's asessment of the Gulf oil spill, I am now sufficiently concerned.

I am no expert on the book of revelations. There are many views on this book with some of the main ones saying the predictions came true in 70 AD, or will come true in the near future, or will come true but nobody on this planet knows when. I have also read that chronologically, its timeline corrulates with the 14,000 year transit of the stars and is further broken down into seven 2,000 year periods.

Anyhow, Revelations chapter 8, verse 8 is scary in its similarity to what is happening in the gulf. It reads:

"And the second angel trumpeted. And as a great mountian burning with fire, it was thrown into the sea. And the third part of the sea became blood, and the third part of the creatures having souls died in the sea, and the third part of the ships was destroyed."

To me this is extremly descriptive of what has and may happen. The oil rig burned for 2 days before collapsing into the sea (like a mountian). Oil is very similiar to blood and 2000 years ago crude oil was not known since it was discovered in PA in the 1800's. Also in the Bible blood is mostly associated with death. If this oil leak can not be stopped, it will expand to the Atlantic ocean and potentially 1/3 of the sea creatures will die.

New Message
Please login to post a reply