Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Gwr

While the people of the tea party movement may think that is what they are doing, the reality is much different.

They funding for and the push to make the tea party a force is Dick Army. Hope I spelled that correctly.

They know if they can paint the Democrats as the creators of all that is wrong or sold to the masses as the responsible party the republicans win by default.

Sure there is anger. There should be. But the Republicans are perfectly willing to use any tactic to get back into power.

It's not like they have any new ideas to fix anything. They just want to win...

The Republic is in jeopardy because we have a two party system. If there isn't a third party to point out the flaws of the other two...its all about winning and not governing.

We need to change how we elect the members of the House of Representatives.

Make it a proportional distribution of seats. If you win 25% of the vote in California, you get 25% of the seats. No districts...just votes.

Then you get new people and coalitions of people trading votes and ideas for their projects...and lots of new ideas. But that will take a revolution.

Not this party of NO! And I'll do what ever it takes to smear you so I can win.

Oh and we need to overturn the Supreme Court decision on campaign funds from corporations.

New Message
Please login to post a reply