Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: Off Topic but mainstream on a holiday, Astronomy and Water Witching

Small ECU investor, long time board reader as I enjoy the quality of discussions and the general harmony of this board.

My two cents, an interesting link from Goldseek from Clive Maund, this pertains to the current astronomical situation.

http://news.goldseek.com/CliveMaund/1280682000.php

Years ago, I was pretty much a hard science person, lots of 'this' kind of thinking I shut out as "flakey".

Then once, when building a place in the country, tried to mimic the well drillers choice of finding a well. took a water shoot off of an old apple tree on the property and began to walk around the property feeling like a total idiot (thank goodness for the privacy the country can provide).

When I first felt the "pull" it was a WTF moment....long story short, I am now convinced that there is far more to our world than science can measure.

So Pic, I don't think you are nuts at all.

Thanks for your words about the Gulf Coast, my best to your family and all that live in that region.

The dispersant breaks down oil and cell walls............we are doing an experiment on a hemispheric scale.

gd

New Message
Please login to post a reply