Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Hi Lawnbowler,

Well first of all I wish I had bought some of those warrants. Instead at the time I was buying physical. But regular shares of ECU do seem to have a pattern expressed and with a lot of hard work from Scruffy. It seems like either the first day of the month or the last day we get shorted hard. Today seemed to be proof of that.

With all the good news from ECU, articles written and shared on this board from some members, and that volume was at a good level today, you wouldn't think that we could have a .04 loss in shareprice today. Yes silver was down a little, but not enough to get beaten to the tune of .04. Obviously are secret shortsellers are hard at work to make some cash..

By the way ty Scruffy and GWR1 for your due diligence in taking the time and researching what you can on this issue. I actually wrote a nice comment this morning but got shut of line before I could put it up. Then I couldn.t remember.

The one thing I noticed in the findings was that it seems to be on perfered dates and a lot of shares. Please take a look back at the messages from both of them. It doesn't make any sense though that we can go up .40 on one day, get back .02 that day, and then just lose.07 on silver and we go down that high a percentage? I am just hoping for that 2 dollar day will come soon in silver and hold. Then we should see some real action. At least I hope we do. We sure have the goods it's just a couple of quarters away. And I don't mean in time either.

New Message
Please login to post a reply