Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Hi jmreport!

I regret that you have taken my comments personaly. I was writing strictly in a general sense and went out of my way not to make specific references. My comments were just based on the lessons I have learned over many years and many thousands of posts on these boards. Someone is always going to find a reason to be offended by whatever one of us may post. And it appears, you have been offended by my comments, so I guess there is some truth to that...

I try not to get into the religious or political debates here because things go off the rails too quickly. I did not even read your post to pic, or any of the others, because I am too busy and tend to just click the posts that seem to be more relevant to what I need to know.

Some terms are appropriate. There are indeed sociopaths and bastards that lurk on the web. That is one regretable fact to open communication on a forum. I did not direct my commentary at anyone and therefore it is not name calling.

I tried to post a pretty clear message to just get past the inevitable flak that comes from posting on a forum, and stay true to personal values and good intentions. I hope this has cleared that up for anyone that misinterpreted what I have to say.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply