Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

A very good post Pic. I do hope GWR! takes you up on that offer. And GWR! as always I have thought your work in this forum has been outstanding. I made a comment last night about seeing ECU giving out dividends. Although I truly believe it would help ECU financially and shareholders price I am not so sure at this time it is attainable.

I make this statement after reading Argoz post on ECU's profitability. It doesn't seem that it would be affordable at this point. That being said what would do it, is seeing the mine at total capacity. In fact more than one mine ,all of them. Imagine the numbers if each one could be putting out 1500 tpd's a day. It would be outstanding.

One problem may still be biting us all though. The fact that ECU and GOG have not completely reconciled. Hopefully this will happen in the near future. It is obvious that no progress can be really made till they come to terms with each other. I will leave that up to management. But I do believe these are great points of questioning if in fact you do have a Texas showdown with them. I myself would love to go. But my situation doesn't allow me to do much.

I do agree that the more posts with proper incentives for questioning the company officials is imperitive to those who want real results. And I have no doubt that many posters here are knowledgable enough to bring up specific points. I do hope this happens and couldn't ask for better people to be our delegates. I vote yes. All in agreement second the motion.

Sep 29, 2010 10:03AM
Sep 29, 2010 12:47PM
Sep 29, 2010 12:51PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply