Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Most of us are old enough to know what free markets act like. Most of us are intelligent enough to know that that there is no bull like a gold/silver bull !!!

Gold/Silver stocks should be flying to the stratosphere these past few weeks !!!!!

Not just ECU...... many others..... but I guess we shut up and let them rip us off...

I just made 90 % and then 70 % on CMA.V and SOH.V in about 2 weeks. Unfortunately, I only bought a few thousands dollars worth of each...... but I will take it.

I simply went to goldminerpulse.com and picked the two most undervalued golds out there by using their metric of metal value per share divided by share price. If the number is over 200, then the stock is a steal.

Watch Great Basin - GBG.TO with 26 million ounces and an average grade of nearly 6 gram per ton - the Cartel wants this one. Like ECU, they have a ton of shares which has made it easy for them to naked short until the cows come home. They will make their move on this one in the next few months I predict.

Another words - if something is not working for you, you need to try something else. I will leave my ECU warrants alone (bought at 23 cents), but that position will take time to leave the station. Reality sucks......Silver has done everything we have hoped for and more in September and ECU sits dead in the water. I am not suggesting anyone sell this stock, but it is a long term commitment. The real assessment is that they have sat on this stock in the most optimal conditions..... so where or when is the upside now ???

P.S. You guys will start calling me a basher ..... but I am just laying on the line - reality is reality

New Message
Please login to post a reply