Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Pic,

Congratulations on your trade - well done. The spike and retrace all happened in a matter of days so it sounds like you had a plan in advance and held to it. I have frequently read that gold and silver prices return to their breakout price before marching higher and I imagine it is the same for stocks. Does that mean ECU may drop to 90 cents since that was resistance for so long?

I think all this volitility shows the banks are losing control. One or two more rounds of silver spikes and they are toast.

James Turk does not strike me as an alarmist or as an optimist when thing are good than pessimist when things are bad like Gartman. Turk also pretty much nailed his $30 silver prediction in 18 days already. Anyhow, I saw in his interview with David Morgan I think, that Turk's long term prediction for silver is $400. If that happens it will be 1980 all over again and companies like ECU with large resources will be over $100 a share!

New Message
Please login to post a reply