Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Well said coach.

"the concept that I will have to abandon any entitlements I have paid into. The rules will be rewritten such that my pension will be clawed back, my taxes payable will continually ramp up, and the prosperity I have earned will be under attack to pay for the poor decisions and lack of planning on behalf of others. I must build a safety net of wealth and be independent..."

Just like to add a little story...

A few years ago I was a Nortel employee of 29.8 years...with a VERY nice pension plan grandfathered to the "old school" type of pensions - and, WITH cost of living adjustments!

I chose to retire before I made it to 30 years because then I would be locked into the pension plan. Instead, I jumped; took my pension money in a smaller lump sum, and invested it myself...

Taking personal control of my own finances - my own future - enabled me to beat the ponzi scheme that was the underfunded Nortel pension plan. Others have taken a 30%+ pension cut and inflation losses, as they too were all smoke and mirrors.

So it will be with all pension plans and government handouts of the future.

A wise man doesn't rely on the handouts of others....Best to find liberation and strength in SELF empowerment.

Learn to take control of your own money, your future, and your future generations.

lotus petals,

gildage

New Message
Please login to post a reply