Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Nov 29, 2010 11:15AM

Just as I entered my post this morning the doorbell rang, and it was my delivery of another 100-oz bar of silver, plus a gold panda coin and a silver maple with the Olympic logo stamped on it. Just another addition to the stash I have been accumulating for many years, but how fitting to hold the solid weight of real money while watching the markets deal with yet another blizzard of paper money printing.

For the record, I am not one of the people that buys into the concept that the end of the world is coming anytime soon. 2012 is going to be just another year. But I do think there is a nasty wake up call coming for those that think the dollar is fine, that countries can print their way out of trouble, and that any hint of an economic recovery is in the cards. Denial has never been a viable strategy to deal with tough times. Sober appraisal of the market reality and a steadfast commitment to anticipate and prepare for the likely future outcome is what will separate those who sail through the difficulties from those who are severely affected by them.

History tells us that bullion ownership is the best way to shelter from the economic disruption that is coming from all this money printing, sure as the night follows the day. Those who think they can hide in paper promises are in for a rough ride.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply